Understanding divergence in India: a political economy approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chetan Ghate, 2008. "Understanding divergence in India: a political economy approach," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 1-9.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008. "V-Factor: Distribution, timing and correlates of the the great Indian growth turnaround," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 08-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Das, Samarjit & Ghate, Chetan & Robertson, Peter E., 2015. "Remoteness, Urbanization, and India’s Unbalanced Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 572-587.
- Mohanty, Biswajit & Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Dastidar, Ananya Ghosh, 2017. "What explains Regional Imbalances in Infrastructure?: Evidence from Indian States," Working Papers 17/197, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ghate, Chetan & Wright, Stephen, 2012.
"The “V-factor”: Distribution, timing and correlates of the great Indian growth turnaround,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 58-67.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2008. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 783, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Chetan Ghate & Stephen Wright, 2009. "The "V-Factor": Distribution, Timing and Correlates of the Great Indian Growth Turnaround," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- repec:unt:jnapdj:v:24:y:2017:i:2:p:113-139 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspublic investment; positive political economy; median voter theorem; Indian economic growth;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:11:y:2008:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.