Time Series Analysis of Inflation Targeting in Selected Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ismail Genc & Minsoo Lee & Candelaria Rodríguez & Zachary Lutz, 2007. "Time Series Analysis of Inflation Targeting in Selected Countries," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 15-27.
References listed on IDEAS
- Faust, Jon & Svensson, Lars E O, 2001.
"Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(2), pages 369-397, May.
- Faust, J. & Svensson, L.E.O., 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," Papers 636, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Faust, Jon & Svensson, Lars E O, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," CEPR Discussion Papers 1852, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jon Faust & Lars E. O. Svensson, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," NBER Working Papers 6452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars E. O. Svensson & Jon Faust, 1998. "Transparency and credibility: monetary policy with unobservable goals," International Finance Discussion Papers 605, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1998.
- Svensson, Lars E.O. & Faust, John, 1998. "Transparency and Credibility: Monetary Policy with Unobservable Goals," Seminar Papers 636, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Landerretche, Oscar & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 2001.
"Assessing Inflation Targeting after a Decade of World Experience,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 343-368, October.
- Vittorio Corbo & Oscar Landerretche & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2001. "Assessing Inflation Targeting after a Decade of World Experience," Working Papers 51, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Andrew Powell & Martin Gonzalez Rozada & Verónica Cohen Sabbán, 2003. "A new test for the success of inflation targeting," Business School Working Papers trece, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Ferya Kadioglu & Nilufer Ozdemir & Gokhan Yilmaz, 2000. "Inflation Targeting in Developing Countries," Discussion Papers 0006, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ftiti, Zied & Hichri, Walid, 2014.
"The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 23-32.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The price stability under inflation targeting regime: An analysis with a new intermediate approach," Post-Print halshs-00958660, HAL.
- Zied Ftiti & Walid Hichri, 2014. "The Price Stability Under Inflation Targeting Regime : An Analysis With a New Intermediate Approach," Working Papers 2014-99, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:bpj:sndecm:v:22:y:2018:i:1:p:19:n:7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luke Byrne Willard, 2012. "Does inflation targeting matter? A reassessment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(17), pages 2231-2244, June.
- Carlos A. Carrasco & Jesus Ferreiro, 2014. "Latin American inflation differentials with USA inflation: does Inflation Targeting make a difference?," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 13-32, March.
- Arestis, Philip & Chortareas, Georgios & Magkonis, Georgios & Moschos, Demetrios, 2014. "Inflation targeting and inflation convergence: International evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 285-295.
- Zied Ftiti & Khaled Guesmi & Nguyen & Frédéric Teulon, 2015.
"Modelling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(57), pages 6200-6210, December.
- Ftiti, Zied & Guesmi, Khaled & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Teulon, Frédéric, 2014. "Modeling inflation shifts and persistence in Tunisia: Perspectives from an evolutionary spectral approach," MPRA Paper 70481, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Zied Ftiti & Duc Khuong Nguyen & Khaled Guesmi & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Modelling Inflation Shifts and Persistence in Tunisia: Perspective from an Evolutionary spectral approach," Working Papers 2014-124, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ardakani Omid M. & Kishor N. Kundan, 2018.
"Examining the success of the central banks in inflation targeting countries: the dynamics of the inflation gap and institutional characteristics,"
Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics,
De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Ardakani, Omid & Kishor, N. Kundan, 2014. "Examining the Success of the Central Banks in Inflation Targeting Countries: The Dynamics of Inflation Gap and the Institutional Characteristics," MPRA Paper 58402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Creel, JÃ©rÃ´me & Hubert, Paul, 2015.
"Has Inflation Targeting Changed The Conduct Of Monetary Policy?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jerome Creel & Paul Hubert, 2010. "Has Inflation Targeting Changed Monetary Policy Preferences?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jérôme Creel & Paul Hubert, 2008. "Has the Adoption of Inflation Targeting Represented a Regime Switch? Empirical evidence from Canada, Sweden and the UK," Post-Print hal-01064264, HAL.
- Ftiti, Zied, 2010. "The macroeconomic performance of the inflation targeting policy: An approach based on the evolutionary co-spectral analysis (extension for the case of a multivariate process)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 468-476, January.
- Chaouech, Olfa, 2012.
"La politique de ciblage d'inflation: fondements théoriques et validation empirique
[The inflation targeting policy: theoretical and empirical validation]," MPRA Paper 60760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Dec 2014.
- Ismailov, Shakhzod & Kakinaka, Makoto & Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2016.
"Choice of inflation targeting: Some international evidence,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 350-369.
- Shakhzod Ismailov & Makoto Kakinaka & Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2016. "Choice of inflation targeting: Some international evidence," Working Papers SDES-2016-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Mar 2016.
- Christophe Blot & Jérôme Creel & Xavier Ragot, 2015. "Flexible inflation targeting vs nominal GDP targeting in the euro area," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5nf0balck39, Sciences Po.
- Paul Hubert, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Imperfect Information and the Expectations Channel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
More about this item
KeywordsInflation targeting; international comparison; forecasting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jpolrf:v:10:y:2007:i:1:p:15-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GPRE19 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.