Targeting Housing Allowances in Russia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, Robert, 1992. "Incentive Effects of the U.S. Welfare System: A Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-61, March.
- Martin Lux, 2003. "Efficiency and effectiveness of housing policies in the Central and Eastern Europe countries," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-265, December.
- Blundell, Richard & Fry, Vanessa & Walker, Ian, 1987. "Modelling the Take-up of Means-tested Benefits: the Case of Housing Benefits in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 58-74, Supplemen.
- Martin Lux, 2003. "Efficiency and effectiveness of housing policies in the Central and Eastern Europe countries," International Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 243-265.
- E. Saburov & N. Tipenko & A. Cherniavskii, 2001. "Budget Federalism and Interbudgetary Relations," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(11), pages 76-92.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing allowance; programme participation; targeting; Russia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eurjhp:v:6:y:2006:i:2:p:191-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REUJ20 .