Measuring the macroeconomic impact of workers' remittances in a data-rich environment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ziesemer, Thomas H.W., 2010.
"The impact of the credit crisis on poor developing countries: Growth, worker remittances, accumulation and migration,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1230-1245, September.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2009. "The Impact of the Credit Crisis on Poor Developing Countries: Growth, worker remittances, accumulation and migration," MERIT Working Papers 026, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2010. "The Impact of the Credit Crisis on Poor Developing Countries and the Role of China in Pulling and Crowding Us Out," MERIT Working Papers 004, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ziesemer, Thomas H.W., 2012. "Worker remittances, migration, accumulation and growth in poor developing countries: Survey and analysis of direct and indirect effects," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 103-118.
- Díaz, Violeta & Soydemir, Gökçe, 2013. "Regional foreclosures and Mexican remittances: Evidence from the housing market crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 74-86.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfelt:v:3:y:2007:i:6:p:359-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .