Consumption, investment and financial intermediation in a Ramsey model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheolbeom Park & Pei Fang Lim, 2004. "Excess sensitivity of consumption, liquidity constraints, and mandatory saving," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(12), pages 771-774.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1998. "Consumption Inequality and Income Uncertainty," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 113(2), pages 603-640.
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 2004. "Self-Control and the Theory of Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 119-158, January.
- Costas Meghir, 2004.
"A Retrospective on Friedman's Theory of Permanent Income,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 114(496), pages 293-306, June.
- Costas Meghir, 2004. "A retrospective on Friedman's theory of permanent income," IFS Working Papers W04/01, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Pagano, Marco, 1993. "Financial markets and growth: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 613-622, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfelt:v:1:y:2005:i:6:p:329-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFL20 .