The shareholder wealth effects of voluntary foreign delistings: an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boehmer, Ekkehart & Masumeci, Jim & Poulsen, Annette B., 1991. "Event-study methodology under conditions of event-induced variance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 253-272, December.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1985. "Using daily stock returns : The case of event studies," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 3-31, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Shinhua, 2008. "Commission deregulation and performance of securities firms: Further evidence from Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 355-368.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene, 2008. "Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets? An Analysis of Deregistrations under SEC Exchange Act Rule 12h-6," Working Paper Series 2008-14, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- You, Leyuan & Parhizgari, Ali M. & Srivastava, Suresh, 2012. "Cross-listing and subsequent delisting in foreign markets," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 200-216.
- Craig Doidge & G. Andrew Karolyi & René M. Stulz, 2010.
"Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(4), pages 1507-1553, August.
- Craig Doidge & G. Andrew Karolyi & René M. Stulz, 2008. "Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets?," NBER Working Papers 14245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doidge, Craig & Karolyi, G. Andrew & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Why Do Foreign Firms Leave U.S. Equity Markets?," Working Paper Series 2009-3, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Liu, Shinhua & Stowe, John D. & Hung, Ken, 2012. "Why U.S. firms delist from the Tokyo stock exchange: An empirical analysis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 62-70.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfelt:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:199-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFL20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.