Sustainability and Modernity in the European Union: A Frame Theory Approach to Policy-Making
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i::p:o338-o356 is not listed on IDEAS
- Junseop Shim & Chisung Park & Mark Wilding, 2015. "Identifying policy frames through semantic network analysis: an examination of nuclear energy policy across six countries," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 51-83, March.
- Larsson, Bengt, 2005. "Auditor regulation and economic crime policy in Sweden, 1965-2000," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 127-144, February.
- Thornton, Mary & Hawkins, Benjamin, 2017. "Between a rock and a hard place: Economic expansion and social responsibility in UK media discourses on the global alcohol industry," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 169-176.
- Psarikidou, Katerina, 2007. "Environmental Ethics and Biodiversity Policy in Tourism: The Caretta-Caretta Case in Greece," MPRA Paper 25381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Dec 2007.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Policy; European Union; Frame Analysis; Qualitative Methods; Sustainable Development; Trans-European Networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sro:srosro:1997-29-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.