Qualitative Data Analysis: Representations of a Technology: a Comment on Coffey, Holbrook and Atkinson
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Robson, Keith & Stapleton, Pam, 2012. "The logics of budgeting: Theorization and practice variation in the educational field," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 281-303.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary A. Malina & Hanne S.O. Nørreklit & Frank H. Selto, 2011. "Lessons learned: advantages and disadvantages of mixed method research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 59-71, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Garreau & Rodrigo Bandeira-De-Mello, 2008. "Possibilités et pièges liés à l'utilisation des logiciels dans le processus d'analyse au travers de la théorie enracinée," Post-Print halshs-00339851, HAL.
- Muhammad Chowdhury, 2015. "Coding, sorting and sifting of qualitative data analysis: debates and discussion," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1135-1143, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAcceptance; CADAC; CAPI; CATI; Computer Assisted Data Collection; Costs; Data Quality; DBM; EMS; Interviewer Effect; Response Rate; Telepanel; VRE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sro:srosro:1996-4-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .