Qualitative Data Analysis: Representations of a Technology: a Comment on Coffey, Holbrook and Atkinson
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ezzamel, Mahmoud & Robson, Keith & Stapleton, Pam, 2012. "The logics of budgeting: Theorization and practice variation in the educational field," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 281-303.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2506 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary A. Malina & Hanne S.O. Nørreklit & Frank H. Selto, 2011. "Lessons learned: advantages and disadvantages of mixed method research," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 59-71, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3258 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lionel Garreau & Rodrigo Bandeira-De-Mello, 2008. "Possibilités et pièges liés à l'utilisation des logiciels dans le processus d'analyse au travers de la théorie enracinée," Post-Print halshs-00339851, HAL.
- Muhammad Chowdhury, 2015. "Coding, sorting and sifting of qualitative data analysis: debates and discussion," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1135-1143, May.
More about this item
KeywordsAcceptance; CADAC; CAPI; CATI; Computer Assisted Data Collection; Costs; Data Quality; DBM; EMS; Interviewer Effect; Response Rate; Telepanel; VRE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sro:srosro:1996-4-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.