Understanding the dynamics behind bank branch service quality in Portugal: pursuing a holistic view using fuzzy cognitive mapping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:16:y:2009:i:4:p:271-280 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 690-701, December.
- repec:spr:isorms:978-1-4899-8068-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marlene N M Filipe & Fernando A F Ferreira & Sérgio P Santos, 2015. "A multiple criteria information system for pedagogical evaluation and professional development of teachers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(11), pages 1769-1782, November.
- Oliveira, Pedro & von Hippel, Eric, 2011. "Users as service innovators: The case of banking services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-818, July.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues & Ronald W. Spahr, 2014. "Evaluating retail banking service quality and convenience with MCDA techniques: a case study at the bank branch level," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-21, February.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:23:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9326-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1997. "Service quality and operating efficiency synergies for management control in the provision of financial services: Evidence from Greek bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 300-313, April.
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire, 2004. "Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 719-735, August.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Corrêa, Émerson C. & De Corte, Jean-Marie & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2002. "Facilitating bid evaluation in public call for tenders: a socio-technical approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 227-242, June.
- Fernando A. F Ferreira & Ronald W. Spahr & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2012. "A multiple criteria framework to evaluate bank branch potential attractiveness," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 254-276, February.
- Camanho, A. S. & Dyson, R. G., 2005. "Cost efficiency measurement with price uncertainty: a DEA application to bank branch assessments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 432-446, March.
- Alexandre Momparler & Carlos Lassala & Domingo Ribeiro, 2013. "Efficiency in banking services: a comparative analysis of Internet-primary and branching banks in the US," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 641-663, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBank branch; Determinants of service quality; Dynamics; Fuzzy cognitive maps; Holistic view;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:10:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-015-0278-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.