Understanding the dynamics behind bank branch service quality in Portugal: pursuing a holistic view using fuzzy cognitive mapping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paradi, Joseph C. & Schaffnit, Claire, 2004. "Commercial branch performance evaluation and results communication in a Canadian bank--a DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(3), pages 719-735, August.
- Lee, Peter K.C. & Cheng, T.C. Edwin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Lai, Kee-hung, 2011. "An empirical study of transformational leadership, team performance and service quality in retail banks," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 690-701, December.
- Fernando A. F Ferreira & Ronald W. Spahr & SÃ©rgio P. Santos & Paulo M. M. Rodrigues, 2012.
"A multiple criteria framework to evaluate bank branch potential attractiveness,"
International Journal of Strategic Property Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 254-276, February.
- Fernando A. F. Ferreira & Ronald W. Spahr & Sérgio P. Santos & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2010. "A Multiple Criteria Framework to Evaluate Bank Branch Potential Attractiveness," Working Papers w201010, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- repec:spr:isorms:978-1-4899-8068-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Corrêa, Émerson C. & De Corte, Jean-Marie & Vansnick, Jean-Claude, 2002. "Facilitating bid evaluation in public call for tenders: a socio-technical approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 227-242, June.
- Marlene N M Filipe & Fernando A F Ferreira & Sérgio P Santos, 2015. "A multiple criteria information system for pedagogical evaluation and professional development of teachers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 66(11), pages 1769-1782, November.
- Oliveira, Pedro & von Hippel, Eric, 2011. "Users as service innovators: The case of banking services," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 806-818, July.
- Camanho, A. S. & Dyson, R. G., 2005. "Cost efficiency measurement with price uncertainty: a DEA application to bank branch assessments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 432-446, March.
- Alexandre Momparler & Carlos Lassala & Domingo Ribeiro, 2013. "Efficiency in banking services: a comparative analysis of Internet-primary and branching banks in the US," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 7(4), pages 641-663, December.
- Athanassopoulos, Antreas D., 1997. "Service quality and operating efficiency synergies for management control in the provision of financial services: Evidence from Greek bank branches," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 300-313, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBank branch; Determinants of service quality; Dynamics; Fuzzy cognitive maps; Holistic view;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:10:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s11628-015-0278-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .