Estimating a Treatment Effect in Residual Time Quantiles Under the Additive Hazards Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Y. Q. Chen & N. P. Jewell & X. Lei & S. C. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric Estimation of Proportional Mean Residual Life Model in Presence of Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 170-178, March.
- Jimin Lee & Seunggeun Hyun, 2011. "Confidence bands for the difference of two survival functions under the additive risk model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 785-797, February.
- Luis Alexander Crouch & Susanne May & Ying Qing Chen, 2016. "On estimation of covariate-specific residual time quantiles under the proportional hazards model," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 299-319, April.
- Jong-Hyeon Jeong & Sin-Ho Jung & Joseph P. Costantino, 2008. "Nonparametric Inference on Median Residual Life Function," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 157-163, March.
- Peter Hall & Stephen M.-S. Lee & G. Alastair Young, 2000. "Importance of interpolation when constructing double-bootstrap confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 479-491.
- Sin-Ho Jung & Jong-Hyeon Jeong & Hanna Bandos, 2009. "Regression on Quantile Residual Life," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1203-1212, December.
More about this item
KeywordsClinical trial; Hazard function; Covariate-specific estimate; Remaining time; Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stabio:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s12561-016-9180-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.