Estimating a Treatment Effect in Residual Time Quantiles Under the Additive Hazards Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Y. Q. Chen & N. P. Jewell & X. Lei & S. C. Cheng, 2005. "Semiparametric Estimation of Proportional Mean Residual Life Model in Presence of Censoring," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 170-178, March.
- Jong-Hyeon Jeong & Sin-Ho Jung & Joseph P. Costantino, 2008. "Nonparametric Inference on Median Residual Life Function," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 157-163, March.
- Jimin Lee & Seunggeun Hyun, 2011. "Confidence bands for the difference of two survival functions under the additive risk model," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 785-797, February.
- Luis Alexander Crouch & Susanne May & Ying Qing Chen, 2016. "On estimation of covariate-specific residual time quantiles under the proportional hazards model," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 299-319, April.
- Peter Hall & Stephen M.-S. Lee & G. Alastair Young, 2000. "Importance of interpolation when constructing double-bootstrap confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 479-491.
- Sin-Ho Jung & Jong-Hyeon Jeong & Hanna Bandos, 2009. "Regression on Quantile Residual Life," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 1203-1212, December.
More about this item
KeywordsClinical trial; Hazard function; Covariate-specific estimate; Remaining time; Survival analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stabio:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s12561-016-9180-x. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .