Strengthening Instrumental Variables Through Weighting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Bo & Greevy, Robert & Xu, Xinyi & Beck, Cole, 2011. "Optimal Nonbipartite Matching and Its Statistical Applications," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 65(1), pages 21-30.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588, March.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- A. Belloni & D. Chen & V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2012.
"Sparse Models and Methods for Optimal Instruments With an Application to Eminent Domain,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2369-2429, November.
- Alexandre Belloni & Daniel Chen & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2010. "Sparse Models and Methods for Optimal Instruments with an Application to Eminent Domain," Papers 1010.4345, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Alexandre Belloni & D. Chen & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2010. "Sparse models and methods for optimal instruments with an application to eminent domain," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rosenbaum, Paul R. & Silber, Jeffrey H., 2009. "Amplification of Sensitivity Analysis in Matched Observational Studies," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(488), pages 1398-1405.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W & Angrist, Joshua D, 1994.
"Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 467-475, March.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens, 1995. "Identification and Estimation of Local Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brookhart M. Alan & Schneeweiss Sebastian, 2007. "Preference-Based Instrumental Variable Methods for the Estimation of Treatment Effects: Assessing Validity and Interpreting Results," The International Journal of Biostatistics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCausal inference; End-stage renal disease; Instrumental variables; Unmeasured confounding; Weak instruments;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stabio:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s12561-016-9149-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.