The organizational infrastructure of continuous improvement – an empirical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arumugam, V. & Antony, Jiju & Kumar, Maneesh, 2013. "Linking learning and knowledge creation to project success in Six Sigma projects: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 388-402.
- Giada Di Stefano & Margaret Peteraf & Gianmario Verona, 2010. "Dynamic capabilities deconstructed -super-‡ : a bibliographic investigation into the origins, development, and future directions of the research domain," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 1187-1204, August.
- Markus C. Becker, 2004. "Organizational routines: a review of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 643-678, August.
- Ikujiro Nonaka, 1994. "A Dynamic Theory of Organizational Knowledge Creation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 14-37, February.
- Anita L. Tucker & Ingrid M. Nembhard & Amy C. Edmondson, 2007. "Implementing New Practices: An Empirical Study of Organizational Learning in Hospital Intensive Care Units," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 53(6), pages 894-907, June.
- Ricardo Chiva & Joaquin Alegre & Rafael Lapiedra, 2007. "Measuring organisational learning capability among the workforce," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 224 - 242, April.
- Linda Argote & Ella Miron-Spektor, 2011. "Organizational Learning: From Experience to Knowledge," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 22(5), pages 1123-1137, October.
- Xiaowen Huang & Joseph C Rode & Roger G Schroeder, 2011. "Organizational structure and continuous improvement and learning: Moderating effects of cultural endorsement of participative leadership," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(9), pages 1103-1120, December.
- Maurizio Zollo & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Deliberate Learning and the Evolution of Dynamic Capabilities," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 339-351, June.
- Margaret Peteraf & Giada Di Stefano & Gianmario Verona, 2013. "The elephant in the room of dynamic capabilities: Bringing two diverging conversations together," Post-Print hal-00982438, HAL.
- Enno Siemsen & Aleda V. Roth & Sridhar Balasubramanian & Gopesh Anand, 2009. "The Influence of Psychological Safety and Confidence in Knowledge on Employee Knowledge Sharing," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 429-447, April.
- Glover, Wiljeana J. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Van Aken, Eileen M. & Doolen, Toni L., 2011. "Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(2), pages 197-213, August.
- Ricardo Chiva & Joaquin Alegre & Rafael Lapiedra, 2007. "Measuring organisational learning capability among the workforce," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(3/4), pages 224-242, June.
- Suresh Govindaraj & Bikki Jaggi & Beixin Lin, 2004. "Market Overreaction to Product Recall Revisited--The Case of Firestone Tires and the Ford Explorer," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 31-54, July.
- Giada Di Stefano & Margaret Peteraf & Gianmario Verona, 2010. "Dynamic Capabilities Deconstructed. A bibliographic investigation into the origins, development, and future directions of the research domain," Post-Print hal-00668737, HAL.
- James B. Thomas & Stephanie Watts Sussman & John C. Henderson, 2001. "Understanding “Strategic Learning”: Linking Organizational Learning, Knowledge Management, and Sensemaking," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(3), pages 331-345, June.
- Giada Di Stefano & Margaret Peteraf & Gianmario Verona, 2014. "The Organizational Drivetrain: A Road To Integration of Dynamic Capabilities Research," Post-Print hal-01147194, HAL.
- Hung, Richard Yu Yuan & Yang, Baiyin & Lien, Bella Ya-Hui & McLean, Gary N. & Kuo, Yu-Ming, 2010. "Dynamic capability: Impact of process alignment and organizational learning culture on performance," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 285-294, July.
- Dean Tjosvold & Zi-you Yu & Chun Hui, 2004. "Team Learning from Mistakes: The Contribution of Cooperative Goals and Problem-Solving," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(7), pages 1223-1245, November.
- Luckett, Peter F. & Eggleton, Ian R., 1991. "Feedback and management accounting: A review of research into behavioural consequences," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 371-394.
- ., 2007. "Technological Imaginaire," Chapters,in: Understanding Technological Innovation, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Forza, C. & Salvador, F., 2001. "Information flows for high-performance manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 21-36, March.
- Constance E. Helfat & Margaret A. Peteraf, 2015. "Managerial cognitive capabilities and the microfoundations of dynamic capabilities," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(6), pages 831-850, June.
More about this item
KeywordsContinuous improvement; organizational infrastructure; organizational learning; dynamic capabilities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:opmare:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s12063-016-0112-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.