Intersectoral burden sharing of CO2 mitigation in China in 2020
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cai, Wenjia & Wang, Can & Chen, Jining & Wang, Ke & Zhang, Ying & Lu, Xuedu, 2008. "Comparison of CO2 emission scenarios and mitigation opportunities in China's five sectors in 2020," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1181-1194, March.
- Xia, X.H. & Chen, G.Q., 2012. "Energy abatement in Chinese industry: Cost evaluation of regulation strategies and allocation alternatives," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 449-458.
- Keigo Akimoto & Fuminori Sano & Junichiro Oda & Takashi Homma & Ullash Kumar Rout & Toshimasa Tomoda, 2008. "Global emission reductions through a sectoral intensity target scheme," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(sup1), pages 46-59, December.
- Wang, Yafei & Liang, Sai, 2013. "Carbon dioxide mitigation target of China in 2020 and key economic sectors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 90-96.
- Wang, Ke & Zhang, Xian & Wei, Yi-Ming & Yu, Shiwei, 2013.
"Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020,"
Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 214-229.
- Ke Wang & Xian Zhang & Yi-Ming Wei & Shiwei Yu, 2011. "Regional allocation of CO2 emissions allowance over provinces in China by 2020," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 18, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Liang Chen & Zhifeng Yang & Bin Chen, 2013. "Decomposition Analysis of Energy-Related Industrial CO 2 Emissions in China," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(5), pages 1-19, April.
- Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Shengsheng, 2011. "Regional differences in the factors that influence China’s energy-related carbon emissions, and potential mitigation strategies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7712-7718.
- Phylipsen, G J M & Bode, J W & Blok, K & Merkus, H & Metz, B, 1998. "A Triptych sectoral approach to burden differentiation; GHG emissions in the European bubble," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 929-943, October.
- Jake Schmidt & Ned Helme & Jin Lee & Mark Houdashelt, 2008. "Sector-based approach to the post-2012 climate change policy architecture," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(5), pages 494-515, September.
- Ringius, Lasse & Torvanger, Asbjorn & Holtsmark, Bjart, 1998. "Can multi-criteria rules fairly distribute climate burdens?: OECD results from three burden sharing rules," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(10), pages 777-793, August.
- Liu, Lan-Cui & Fan, Ying & Wu, Gang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Using LMDI method to analyze the change of China's industrial CO2 emissions from final fuel use: An empirical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5892-5900, November.
- Dai, Hancheng & Masui, Toshihiko & Matsuoka, Yuzuru & Fujimori, Shinichiro, 2011. "Assessment of China's climate commitment and non-fossil energy plan towards 2020 using hybrid AIM/CGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2875-2887, May.
- Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Zhang, Xian, 2012.
"A comparative analysis of China’s regional energy and emission performance: Which is the better way to deal with undesirable outputs?,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 574-584.
- Ke Wang & Yi-Ming Wei & Xian Zhang, 2011. "A comparative analysis of China's regional energy and emission performance: Which is the better way to deal with undesirable outputs?," CEEP-BIT Working Papers 24, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research (CEEP), Beijing Institute of Technology.
- Wei, Chu & Ni, Jinlan & Du, Limin, 2012. "Regional allocation of carbon dioxide abatement in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 552-565.
- Yi, Wen-Jing & Zou, Le-Le & Guo, Jie & Wang, Kai & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2011. "How can China reach its CO2 intensity reduction targets by 2020? A regional allocation based on equity and development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 2407-2415, May.
- Adam Rose & Brandt Stevens & Jae Edmonds & Marshall Wise, 1998. "International Equity and Differentiation in Global Warming Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(1), pages 25-51, July.
- Gupta, Sujata & M Bhandari, Preety, 1999. "An effective allocation criterion for CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(12), pages 727-736, November.
- Wang, Tao & Watson, Jim, 2010. "Scenario analysis of China's emissions pathways in the 21st century for low carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3537-3546, July.
- Zhang, Lixiao & Yang, Zhifeng & Chen, Bin & Chen, Guoqian, 2009. "Rural energy in China: Pattern and policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2813-2823.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:nathaz:v:91:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11069-017-3129-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBurden sharing; China; Choice preference; CO2 mitigation; CO2 intensity; Multi criteria; Sectoral allocation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:masfgc:v:21:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s11027-014-9566-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .