Dynamic scheduling in RFID-driven discrete manufacturing system by using multi-layer network metrics as heuristic information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabuncuoglu, I. & Bayiz, M., 2000. "Analysis of reactive scheduling problems in a job shop environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 126(3), pages 567-586, November.
- Cowling, Peter & Johansson, Marcus, 2002. "Using real time information for effective dynamic scheduling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 139(2), pages 230-244, June.
- Chongwatpol, Jongsawas & Sharda, Ramesh, 2013. "RFID-enabled track and traceability in job-shop scheduling environment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 453-463.
- Dan Braha & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2004. "Information Flow Structure in Large-Scale Product Development Organizational Networks," Industrial Organization 0407012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J W Spencer, 2003. "Global gatekeeping, representation, and network structure: a longitudinal analysis of regional and global knowledge-diffusion networks," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(5), pages 428-442, September.
- Frank Chen & Zvi Drezner & Jennifer K. Ryan & David Simchi-Levi, 2000. "Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times, and Information," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(3), pages 436-443, March.
- Yang, Kum-Khiong, 1998. "A comparison of dispatching rules for executing a resource-constrained project with estimated activity durations," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 729-738, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete manufacturing system; Heuristic information; Complex network metrics; RFID; Dynamic scheduling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-017-1301-y. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.