A comparative study of Multi-Objective Algorithms for the Assembly Line Balancing and Equipment Selection Problem under consideration of Product Design Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Michael D. & Kirchain, Randolph E., 2009. "Quantifying the effects of product family decisions on material selection: A process-based costing approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 653-668, August.
- Amen, Matthias, 2000.
"An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 187-195, March.
- Matthias Amen, 2003. "An exact method for cost-oriented assembly line balancing," GE, Growth, Math methods 0309002, EconWPA, revised 09 Sep 2003.
- Armin Scholl & Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner, 2009. "Optimally solving the alternative subgraphs assembly line balancing problem," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 172(1), pages 243-258, November.
- Ghasemi, Mojtaba & Ghavidel, Sahand & Ghanbarian, Mohammad Mehdi & Gharibzadeh, Masihallah & Azizi Vahed, Ali, 2014. "Multi-objective optimal power flow considering the cost, emission, voltage deviation and power losses using multi-objective modified imperialist competitive algorithm," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 276-289.
- Boysen, Nils & Fliedner, Malte & Scholl, Armin, 2007.
"A classification of assembly line balancing problems,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 183(2), pages 674-693, December.
- Nils Boysen & Malte Fliedner & Armin Scholl, 2006. "A classification of assembly line balancing problems," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 12/2006, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Stephen C. Graves & Bruce W. Lamar, 1983. "An Integer Programming Procedure for Assembly System Design Problems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 522-545, June.
- Battaïa, Olga & Dolgui, Alexandre, 2013. "A taxonomy of line balancing problems and their solutionapproaches," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 259-277.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Bahriye Akay, 2013. "Synchronous and asynchronous Pareto-based multi-objective Artificial Bee Colony algorithms," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 415-445, October.
- Hamta, Nima & Fatemi Ghomi, S.M.T. & Jolai, F. & Akbarpour Shirazi, M., 2013. "A hybrid PSO algorithm for a multi-objective assembly line balancing problem with flexible operation times, sequence-dependent setup times and learning effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 99-111.
- Peter A. Pinto & David G. Dannenbring & Basheer M. Khumawala, 1983. "Assembly Line Balancing with Processing Alternatives: An Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(7), pages 817-830, July.
- Levitin, Gregory & Rubinovitz, Jacob & Shnits, Boris, 2006. "A genetic algorithm for robotic assembly line balancing," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(3), pages 811-825, February.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-Objective Optimisation; Assembly Line Design Problem; Evolutionary Algorithm; Swarm intelligence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-017-1298-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .