The (p, q, r, l) model for stochastic demand under Intuitionistic fuzzy aggregation with Bonferroni mean
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- De, Sujit Kumar & Sana, Shib Sankar, 2013. "Fuzzy order quantity inventory model with fuzzy shortage quantity and fuzzy promotional index," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 351-358.
- Fredrik Olsson, 2014. "Analysis of inventory policies for perishable items with fixed leadtimes and lifetimes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 217(1), pages 399-423, June.
- Leopoldo Eduardo Cardenas-Barron & Neale R. Smith & Jose Luis Martinez-Flores & Marisela Rodriguez Salvador, 2010. "Modelling lead time effects on joint inventory and price optimisation," International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 270-291.
- Hsu, Shu-Lu & Lee, Chun Chen, 2009. "Replenishment and lead time decisions in manufacturer-retailer chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 398-408, May.
- Sujit De & Shib Sana, 2015. "Backlogging EOQ model for promotional effort and selling price sensitive demand- an intuitionistic fuzzy approach," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 233(1), pages 57-76, October.
- Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Wu, Kun-Shan, 1998. "A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory model with variable lead time," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 511-516, September.
More about this item
KeywordsManufacturing; Lead time; Fuzzy system; Bonferroni mean; Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-016-1213-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.