An EPQ model with promotional demand in random planning horizon: population varying genetic algorithm approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Hui-Ling & Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng, 2010. "An inventory model under inflation for deteriorating items with stock-dependent consumption rate and partial backlogging shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 8-19, January.
- Sana, Shib Sankar & Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2007. "An imperfect production process in a volume flexible inventory model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 548-559, February.
- Dey, Jayanta Kumar & Mondal, Shyamal Kumar & Maiti, Manoranjan, 2008. "Two storage inventory problem with dynamic demand and interval valued lead-time over finite time horizon under inflation and time-value of money," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 170-194, February.
- Salameh, M. K. & Jaber, M. Y., 2000. "Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-3), pages 59-64, March.
- Goyal, Suresh Kumar & Cardenas-Barron, Leopoldo Eduardo, 2002. "Note on: Economic production quantity model for items with imperfect quality - a practical approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 85-87, May.
- Moattar Husseini, S.M. & O'Brien, C. & Hosseini, S.T., 2006. "A method to enhance volume flexibility in JIT production control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 653-665, December.
- Debasis Das & Mohuya Kar & Arindam Roy & Samarjit Kar, 2012. "Two-warehouse production model for deteriorating inventory items with stock-dependent demand under inflation over a random planning horizon," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 20(2), pages 251-280, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-item; Imperfect production; Inflation; Promotional demand; Random planning horizon; ANOVA test;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-016-1195-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.