Capturing emotion reactivity through physiology measurement as a foundation for affective engineering in engineering design science and engineering practices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- XuYi & Bas van Leeuwen & Jan Luiten van Zanden, 2015. "Urbanization in China, ca. 1100–1900," Working Papers 0063, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Lei, Lei, 2015. "A closer look at the diffusion of ChinaGAP," IDE Discussion Papers 501, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jean-Pierre Laffargue & Eden S. H. Yu, 2015. "The Chinese Savings Puzzles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01450935, HAL.
- Cheng, Yahao & Gao, Zhifeng & Seale, James L. Jr., 2015. "Changing Structure of China's Meat Imports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212717, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oecd, 2015. "Teaching beliefs and practice," Teaching in Focus 13, OECD Publishing.
- Yi Xu & Zhihong Shi & Bas Leeuwen & Yuping Ni & Zipeng Zhang & Ye Ma, 2017.
"Chinese National Income, ca. 1661–1933,"
Australian Economic History Review,
Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(3), pages 368-393, November.
- Xu, Yi & Shi, Zhihong & Van Leeuwen, Bas & Ni, Yuping & Zhang, Zipeng & Ma, Ye, 2015. "Chinese National Income, ca. 1661–1933," MPRA Paper 70873, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shi Zhihong Yuping & Xuyi & Ni Yuping & Bas van Leeuwen, 2015. "Chinese National Income, ca. 1661-1933," Working Papers 0062, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Oecd, 2015. "Teaching with technology," Teaching in Focus 12, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAffective engineering; Emotion reactivity; Emotion coding through arousal and valence; Sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems; Physiological measurement sensors;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-015-1145-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.