A novel method for determining the key customer requirements and innovation goals in customer collaborative product innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chan, Lai-Kow & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2005. "A systematic approach to quality function deployment with a full illustrative example," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 119-139, April.
- Glen L. Urban & Eric von Hippel, 1988. "Lead User Analyses for the Development of New Industrial Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(5), pages 569-582, May.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & McCarthy, Ian & Kates, Steven M., 2007. "When customers get clever: Managerial approaches to dealing with creative consumers," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 39-47.
- Shirin Alavi, 2013. "Collaborative Customer Relationship Management-Co-Creation and Collaboration through Online Communities," International Journal of Virtual Communities and Social Networking (IJVCSN), IGI Global, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen, 2008. "Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 667-681, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer collaborative production innovation; Customer requirements; Grey relational analysis; Quality function deployment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joinma:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10845-015-1102-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .