Networks of Innovation and Competitiveness: A Triple Helix Case Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Luís Farinha & João Ferreira & Borges Gouveia, 2016. "Networks of Innovation and Competitiveness: A Triple Helix Case Study," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(1), pages 259-275, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Nijkamp, 2003. "Entrepreneurship in a Modern Network Economy," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(4), pages 395-405.
- Mueller, Pamela, 2006. "Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university-industry relationships drive economic growth," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1499-1508, December.
- Doganova, Liliana & Eyquem-Renault, Marie, 2009. "What do business models do?: Innovation devices in technology entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1559-1570, December.
- Bo Carlsson & Ram Mudambi, 2003. "Globalization, Entrepreneurship, and Public Policy: A Systems View," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 103-116.
- repec:spr:scient:v:70:y:2007:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-007-0210-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruneel, Johan & D'Este, Pablo & Salter, Ammon, 2010. "Investigating the factors that diminish the barriers to university-industry collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 858-868, September.
- Wong, Poh-Kam & Ho, Yuen-Ping & Singh, Annette, 2007. "Towards an "Entrepreneurial University" Model to Support Knowledge-Based Economic Development: The Case of the National University of Singapore," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 941-958, June.
- repec:spr:scient:v:58:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1026288611013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mattias Nordqvist & Leif Melin, 2010. "Entrepreneurial families and family firms," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3-4), pages 211-239.
- David Audretsch, 2004. "Sustaining Innovation and Growth: Public Policy Support for Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-191.
- David Audretsch & Marcel Hülsbeck & Erik Lehmann, 2012.
"Regional competitiveness, university spillovers, and entrepreneurial activity,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 587-601, October.
- Audretsch, David B. & Hülsbeck, Marcel & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Regional competitiveness, university spillovers and entrepreneurial activity," UO Working Papers 02-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Baxter, Jane & Chua, Wai Fong, 2003. "Alternative management accounting research--whence and whither," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 28(2-3), pages 97-126.
- Ivan Turok, 2004. "Cities, Regions and Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1069-1083.
- André Spithoven & Wim Vanhaverbeke & Nadine Roijakkers, 2013. "Open innovation practices in SMEs and large enterprises," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 537-562, October.
- Charles W. Wessner, 2002. "Entrepreneurial finance and the New Economy," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 349-355, October.
- Strand, Øivind & Leydesdorff, Loet, 2013. "Where is synergy indicated in the Norwegian innovation system? Triple-Helix relations among technology, organization, and geography," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 471-484.
- Jeaninne Horowitz Gassol, 2007. "The effect of university culture and stakeholders’ perceptions on university–business linking activities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 489-507, October.
- Klofsten, Magnus & Jones-Evans, Dylan, 2000. "Comparing Academic Entrepreneurship in Europe--The Case of Sweden and Ireland," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 299-309, June.
- Aloysius, John A., 2002. "Research joint ventures: A cooperative game for competitors," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 136(3), pages 591-602, February.
- Liliana Doganova & Marie Eyquem-Renault, 2009. "What do business models do? Narratives, calculation and market exploration," Post-Print halshs-00347615, HAL.
- Christian Ketels, 2006. "Michael Porter’s Competitiveness Framework—Recent Learnings and New Research Priorities," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 115-136, June.
- Leydesdorff, Loet & Meyer, Martin, 2006. "Triple Helix indicators of knowledge-based innovation systems: Introduction to the special issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1441-1449, December.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- A. Spithoven & B. Clarysse & M. Knockaert, 2009. "Building Absorptive Capacity to Organise Inbound Open Innovation in Low Tech Industries," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/606, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 2003. "Research groups as 'quasi-firms': the invention of the entrepreneurial university," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 109-121, January.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2011.
"Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 714-727, June.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2012. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," Working Paper Series 22, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Birgit Soete & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "Introduction: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Growth," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 161-165.
- Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Rherrad, Imad, 2006. "Why are some university researchers more likely to create spin-offs than others? Evidence from Canadian universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1599-1615, December.
- Elisa Salvador, 2011. "Are science parks and incubators good “brand names” for spin-offs? The case study of Turin," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 203-232, April.
- Wong, Chan-Yuan & Goh, Kim-Leng, 2012. "The sustainability of functionality development of science and technology: Papers and patents of emerging economies," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 55-65.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 1998. "The difficulties in assessing the impact of EU framework programmes," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 599-610, September.
- Leslie Budd & Amer Hirmis, 2004. "Conceptual Framework for Regional Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1015-1028.
- Poh Wong & Yuen Ho & Erkko Autio, 2005. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth: Evidence from GEM data," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 335-350, January.
- Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A., 2001. "The role of qualitative methods in production management research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 201-212, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0501-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- A. Alventosa & Y. Gómez & V. Martínez-Molés & J. Vila, 2016. "Location and Innovation Optimism: a Behavioral-Experimental Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 890-904, December.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-017-0514-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitiveness; Innovation; Entrepreneurship; Networking; Academia–industry cooperation; Triple Helix;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jknowl:v:7:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-014-0218-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.