The role of inter-organizational information systems in maritime transport chains
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheng-Hsien Hsieh & Hui-Huang Tai & Yang-Ning Lee, 2014. "Port vulnerability assessment from the perspective of critical infrastructure interdependency," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 589-606, November.
- Almotairi, Badi & Flodén, Jonas & Stefansson, Gunnar & Woxenius, Johan, 2011. "Information flows supporting hinterland transportation by rail: Applications in Sweden," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 15-24.
- Tridas Mukhopadhyay & Sunder Kekre, 2002. "Strategic and Operational Benefits of Electronic Integration in B2B Procurement Processes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(10), pages 1301-1313, October.
- Steve Yau-Wah Lam & Tsz Leung Yip, 2008. "The role of geomatics engineering in establishing the marine information system for maritime management," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 53-60, February.
- Kishore Gawande & Alok K. Bohara, 2005.
"Agency Problems in Law Enforcement: Theory and Application to the U.S. Coast Guard,"
INFORMS, vol. 51(11), pages 1593-1609, November.
- kishore gawande & alok k. bohara, 2005. "Agency Problems in Law Enforcement: Theory and Application to the U.S. Coast Guard," Law and Economics 0505001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albert Veenstra & Rob Zuidwijk & Eelco van Asperen, 2012. "The extended gate concept for container terminals: Expanding the notion of dry ports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 14(1), pages 14-32, March.
- Martijn R Van Der Horst & Peter W De Langen, 2008. "Coordination in Hinterland Transport Chains: A Major Challenge for the Seaport Community," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(1-2), pages 108-129, March.
- Nitin Bakshi & Noah Gans, 2010. "Securing the Containerized Supply Chain: Analysis of Government Incentives for Private Investment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 219-233, February.
- Mason, Scott J. & Mauricio Ribera, P. & Farris, Jennifer A. & Kirk, Randall G., 2003. "Integrating the warehousing and transportation functions of the supply chain," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 141-159, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInter-organizational information systems; Maritime transport chains; Business process management; Business process modeling notation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:elmark:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s12525-016-0216-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.