Bayesian beta regression with Bayesianbetareg R-package
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2004. "Beta Regression for Modelling Rates and Proportions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 799-815.
- Andréa Rocha & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2009. "Beta autoregressive moving average models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(3), pages 529-545, November.
- Wagner Hugo Bonat & Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro & Walmes Marques Zeviani, 2015. "Likelihood analysis for a class of beta mixed models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 252-266, February.
- Patricia Espinheira & Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2008. "On beta regression residuals," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 407-419.
- Simas, Alexandre B. & Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Rocha, Andréa V., 2010. "Improved estimators for a general class of beta regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 348-366, February.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical software; Beta distribution; MCMC; Beta residuals; Reading score data;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:31:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-015-0591-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.