Bayesian beta regression with Bayesianbetareg R-package
Abstract In this paper we summarize the main points of beta regression models under Bayesian perspective, including a presentation of the Bayesianbetareg R-package, used to fit the beta regression models under a Bayesian approach. Finally, beta regression models are fitted to a reading score database using, respectively, the Bayesianbetareg and betareg R-packages for Bayesian and classic perspectives.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 31 (2016)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/180/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2004. "Beta Regression for Modelling Rates and Proportions," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(7), pages 799-815.
- Andréa Rocha & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2009. "Beta autoregressive moving average models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(3), pages 529-545, November.
- Wagner Hugo Bonat & Paulo Justiniano Ribeiro & Walmes Marques Zeviani, 2015. "Likelihood analysis for a class of beta mixed models," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 252-266, February.
- Patricia Espinheira & Silvia Ferrari & Francisco Cribari-Neto, 2008. "On beta regression residuals," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(4), pages 407-419.
- Simas, Alexandre B. & Barreto-Souza, Wagner & Rocha, Andréa V., 2010. "Improved estimators for a general class of beta regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 348-366, February.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1970. "On the measurement of inequality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 244-263, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:compst:v:31:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s00180-015-0591-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.