A fuzzy approach to a municipality grouping model towards creation of synergies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Christian Ketels, 2013. "Recent research on competitiveness and clusters: what are the implications for regional policy?," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 269-284.
- Ivan Turok, 2004. "Cities, Regions and Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1069-1083.
- Edward J Malecki, 2007. "Cities and regions competing in the global economy: knowledge and local development policies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(5), pages 638-654, October.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Robert J. Rogerson, 1999. "Quality of Life and City Competitiveness," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 969-985, May.
- Edward J Malecki, 2007. "Cities and Regions Competing in the Global Economy: Knowledge and Local Development Policies," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 25(5), pages 638-654, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy clustering; Decision analysis; Multiple criteria evaluation; Group decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comaot:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10588-016-9233-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.