A fuzzy approach to a municipality grouping model towards creation of synergies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 141-164, December.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Christian Ketels, 2013. "Recent research on competitiveness and clusters: what are the implications for regional policy?," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 6(2), pages 269-284.
- Ivan Turok, 2004. "Cities, Regions and Competitiveness," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 1069-1083.
- Edward J Malecki, 2007. "Cities and regions competing in the global economy: knowledge and local development policies," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(5), pages 638-654, October.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- Robert J. Rogerson, 1999. "Quality of Life and City Competitiveness," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 969-985, May.
- Edward J Malecki, 2007. "Cities and Regions Competing in the Global Economy: Knowledge and Local Development Policies," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 25(5), pages 638-654, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFuzzy clustering; Decision analysis; Multiple criteria evaluation; Group decision-making;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:comaot:v::y::i::d:10.1007_s10588-016-9233-1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .