Sensitivity analysis of linear programming in the presence of correlation among right-hand side parameters or objective function coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "The Tolerance Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 564-578, May.
- Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Koltai, Tamas & Terlaky, Tamas, 2000. "The difference between the managerial and mathematical interpretation of sensitivity analysis results in linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 257-274, May.
- Hladík, Milan & Sitarz, Sebastian, 2013. "Maximal and supremal tolerances in multiobjective linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 93-101.
- Sebastian Sitarz, 2010. "Standard sensitivity analysis and additive tolerance approach in MOLP," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 219-232, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:321-337 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelated parameters; Linear programming; Perturbation analysis; Principal component analysis; Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:24:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10100-014-0353-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.