Sensitivity analysis of linear programming in the presence of correlation among right-hand side parameters or objective function coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard E. Wendell, 1985. "The Tolerance Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(5), pages 564-578, May.
- Jansen, B. & de Jong, J. J. & Roos, C. & Terlaky, T., 1997. "Sensitivity analysis in linear programming: just be careful!," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 15-28, August.
- Koltai, Tamas & Terlaky, Tamas, 2000. "The difference between the managerial and mathematical interpretation of sensitivity analysis results in linear programming," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 257-274, May.
- Hladík, Milan & Sitarz, Sebastian, 2013. "Maximal and supremal tolerances in multiobjective linear programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(1), pages 93-101.
- Sebastian Sitarz, 2010. "Standard sensitivity analysis and additive tolerance approach in MOLP," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 181(1), pages 219-232, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:1:p:321-337 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCorrelated parameters; Linear programming; Perturbation analysis; Principal component analysis; Sensitivity analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:24:y:2016:i:3:d:10.1007_s10100-014-0353-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .