Energy related system dynamic models: a literature review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ford, Andrew & Vogstad, Klaus & Flynn, Hilary, 2007. "Simulating price patterns for tradable green certificates to promote electricity generation from wind," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 91-111, January.
- Jiao, Jian-Ling & Han, Kuang-Yi & Wu, Gang & Li, Lan-Lan & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2014. "The effect of an SPR on the oil price in China: A system dynamics approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 363-373.
- Chi, K.C. & Reiner, D.M. & Nuttall, W.J., 2009. "Dynamics of the UK Natural Gas Industry: System Dynamics Modelling and Long-Term Energy Policy Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0922, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Movilla, Santiago & Miguel, Luis J. & Blázquez, L. Felipe, 2013. "A system dynamics approach for the photovoltaic energy market in Spain¤," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 142-154.
- Kunsch, Pierre L. & Friesewinkel, Jean, 2014. "Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 462-474.
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan, 2013. "Understanding the dynamics of electricity generation capacity in Canada: A system dynamics approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 285-294.
- Hoffmann, Bastian & Häfele, Sebastian & Karl, Ute, 2013. "Analysis of performance losses of thermal power plants in Germany – A System Dynamics model approach using data from regional climate modelling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 193-203.
- Wu, Jung-Hua & Huang, Yi-Lung & Liu, Chang-Chen, 2011. "Effect of floating pricing policy: An application of system dynamics on oil market after liberalization," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4235-4252, July.
- Qudrat-Ullah, H & Davidsen, Pal I, 2001. "Understanding the dynamics of electricity supply, resources and pollution: Pakistan's case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 595-606.
- Olsina, Fernando & Garces, Francisco & Haubrich, H.-J., 2006. "Modeling long-term dynamics of electricity markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1411-1433, August.
- Ponzo, Ricardo & Dyner, Isaac & Arango, Santiago & Larsen, Erik R., 2011. "Regulation and development of the Argentinean gas market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1070-1079, March.
- Pierre Louis Kunsch & Jean Friesewinkel, 2014. "Nuclear energy policy in Belgium after Fukushima," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189447, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fan, Ying & Yang, Rui-Guang & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "A system dynamics based model for coal investment," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 898-905.
- Saysel, Ali Kerem & Hekimoğlu, Mustafa, 2013. "Exploring the options for carbon dioxide mitigation in Turkish electric power industry: System dynamics approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 675-686.
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan, 2014. "Green power in Ontario: A dynamic model-based analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 859-870.
- Ford, Andrew, 2005. "Simulating the impacts of a strategic fuels reserve in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 483-498, March.
- Franco, Carlos J. & Castaneda, Monica & Dyner, Isaac, 2015. "Simulating the new British Electricity-Market Reform," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 245(1), pages 273-285.
- Bo Hu & Armin Leopold & Stefan Pickl, 2015. "Concept and prototype of a web tool for public–private project contracting based on a system dynamics model," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 23(2), pages 407-419, June.
- Aslani, Alireza & Wong, Kau-Fui V., 2014. "Analysis of renewable energy development to power generation in the United States," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 153-161.
- Li, Junchen & Dong, Xiucheng & Shangguan, Jianxin & Hook, Mikael, 2011. "Forecasting the growth of China’s natural gas consumption," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1380-1385.
- Pasaoglu Kilanc, Guzay & Or, Ilhan, 2008. "A decision support tool for the analysis of pricing, investment and regulatory processes in a decentralized electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3026-3034, August.
- Jeong, Suk-Jae & Kim, Kyung-Sup & Park, Jin-Won & Lim, Dong-soon & Lee, Seung-moon, 2008. "Economic comparison between coal-fired and liquefied natural gas combined cycle power plants considering carbon tax: Korean case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1320-1330.
- Eker, Sibel & van Daalen, Els, 2015. "A model-based analysis of biomethane production in the Netherlands and the effectiveness of the subsidization policy under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 178-196.
- Aslani, Alireza & Helo, Petri & Naaranoja, Marja, 2014. "Role of renewable energy policies in energy dependency in Finland: System dynamics approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 758-765.
- Pereira, Adelino J.C. & Saraiva, João Tomé, 2013. "Long term impact of wind power generation in the Iberian day-ahead electricity market price," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1159-1171.
- Tao, Zaipu & Li, Mingyu, 2007. "System dynamics model of Hubbert Peak for China's oil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2281-2286, April.
- Abada, Ibrahim & Briat, Vincent & Massol, Olivier, 2013.
"Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 240-251.
- Ibrahim Abada & Vincent Briat & Olivier Massol, 2011. "Construction of a fuel demand function portraying interfuel substitution, a system dynamics approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-13, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Forrester, Jay W., 1992. "Policies, decisions and information sources for modeling," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 42-63, May.
- Tang, Xu & Zhang, Baosheng & Höök, Mikael & Feng, Lianyong, 2010. "Forecast of oil reserves and production in Daqing oilfield of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3097-3102.
- Ford, Andrew, 2001. "Waiting for the boom: : a simulation study of power plant construction in California," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 847-869, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3288-3305 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:cejnor:v:26:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10100-018-0541-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLiterature review; System dynamics modelling; Energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:cejnor:v:24:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10100-015-0417-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.