Fourier methods for model selection
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Broniatowski, Michel & Keziou, Amor, 2009. "Parametric estimation and tests through divergences and the duality technique," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 16-36, January.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Alba-Fernández, V. & Muñoz-García, J. & Chalco-Cano, Y., 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests based on empirical characteristic functions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 3957-3971, October.
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2008. "Goodness-of-fit tests for symmetric stable distributions—Empirical characteristic function approach," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 546-566, November.
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2005. "Empirical characteristic function approach to goodness-of-fit tests for the Cauchy distribution with parameters estimated by MLE or EISE," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 57(1), pages 183-199, March.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Jiménez-Gamero, M.D. & Pino-Mejías, R. & Alba-Fernández, V. & Moreno-Rebollo, J.L., 2011. "Minimum [phi]-divergence estimation in misspecified multinomial models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(12), pages 3365-3378, December.
- Hidetoshi Shimodaira, 1998. "An Application of Multiple Comparison Techniques to Model Selection," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Vuong, Quang H. & Wang, Weiren, 1993. "Minimum chi-square estimation and tests for model selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1-2), pages 141-168, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Regularity conditions for cox's test of non-nested hypotheses," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 301-318, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00184-017-0614-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical characteristic function; Model selection; Misspecified models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:68:y:2016:i:1:d:10.1007_s10463-014-0491-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.