Rasch Analyses of Very Low Food Security among Households and Children in the Three City Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herault, Nicolas & Ribar, David C., 2017.
"Food insecurity and homelessness in the Journeys Home survey,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 52-66.
- Herault, Nicolas & Moschion, Julie & Ribar, David C., 2016. "Food Insecurity and Homelessness in the Journeys Home Survey," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235586, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nicolas Herault & David C. Ribar, 2016. "Food Insecurity and Homelessness in the Journeys Home Survey," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert A. Moffitt & David C. Ribar, 2016.
"Child Age and Gender Differences in Food Security in a Low-Income Inner-City Population,"
NBER Working Papers
22988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A. Moffitt & David C. Ribar, 2017. "Child Age and Gender Differences in Food Security in a Low-Income Inner-City Population," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2017n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
More about this item
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:82:4:y:2016:p:1123-1146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.