On Persistent Poverty in a Rich Country
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ugo Troiano & Giacomo Ponzetto, 2012.
"Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth,"
2012 Meeting Papers
1048, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Troiano, Ugo, 2014. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9891, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2014. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures, and Growth," Working Papers 612, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2012. "Social capital, government expenditures, and growth," Economics Working Papers 1307, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Apr 2018.
- Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Ugo Troiano, 2018. "Social Capital, Government Expenditures and Growth," NBER Working Papers 24533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:11:p:4316-:d:184380 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:67-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- T. M. Tonmoy Islam, 2016. "Estimating the Elasticity of Growth in the US Using the Generalized Means of Income," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 129(1), pages 95-112, October.
- Jonathan Eyer & Matthew E. Kahn, 2017. "Prolonging Coal’s Sunset: The Causes and Consequences of Local Protectionism for a Declining Polluting Industry," NBER Working Papers 23190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:81:3:y:2015:p:653-678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.