Effects of Family, Friends, and Relative Prices on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by African Americans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr & Jensen, Helen H. & Garasky, Steven & Cutrona, Carolyn E. & Gibbons, Frederick X., 2013. "Effects of Family, Friends, and Relative Prices on Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by African Americans," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35560, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark C. Senia & Helen H. Jensen & Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2017.
"Time in eating and food preparation among single adults,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 399-432, June.
- Mark C. Senia & Jensen, Helen H. & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2014. "Time in Eating and Food Preparation among Single Adults," Staff General Research Papers Archive 37706, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mark C. Senia & Helen H. Jensen & Oleksandr Zhylyevskyy, 2014. "Time in Eating and Food Preparation among Single Adults," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 14-wp549, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Senia, Mark C. & Jensen, Helen H. & Zhylyevskyy, Oleksandr, 2014. "Time in Eating and Food Preparation among Single Adults," Staff General Research Papers Archive 38658, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:80:1:y:2013:p:226-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.