The Stability of Social Preferences in a Low-Income Neighborhood
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:17-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio M. Espin & Angel Sanchez & Benedikt Herrmann, 2017. "Economic preferences 2.0: Connecting competition, cooperation and inter-temporal preferences," Discussion Papers 2017-04, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9516-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Svedsäter, Henrik, 2012. "Self-image and valuation of moral goods: Stated versus actual willingness to pay," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 879-891.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:32-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- Urs Fischbacher & Simeon Schudy & Sabrina Teyssier, 2015. "Heterogeneous Preferences and Investments in Energy Saving Measures," TWI Research Paper Series 95, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, UniversitÃ¤t Konstanz.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Nam, Pham Khanh, 2014.
"Social preferences are stable over long periods of time,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 104-114.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Pham, Khanh Nam, 2012. "Social preferences are stable over long periods of time," Working Papers in Economics 531, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chuang, Yating & Schechter, Laura, 2015. "Stability of experimental and survey measures of risk, time, and social preferences: A review and some new results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 151-170.
- John Smith, 2012.
"The endogenous nature of the measurement of social preferences,"
Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences,
Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 11(2), pages 235-256, December.
- Smith, John, 2010. "The endogenous nature of the measurement of social preferences," MPRA Paper 23282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:20:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10683-016-9492-1 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:79:1:y:2012:p:15-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .