Do Health Insurers Possess Market Power?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2014.
"Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market,"
The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 39(1), pages 90-130, March.
- OLIVELLA, Pau & SCHROYEN, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," CORE Discussion Papers 2011056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pau Olivella & Fred Schroyen, 2012. "Multidimensional Screening in a Monopolistic Insurance Market," Working Papers 619, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Olivella, Pau & Schroyen, Fred, 2011. "Multidimensional screening in a monopolistic insurance market," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 19/2011, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Daniel McFadden & Carlos Noton & Pau Olivella, 2015. "Minimum coverage regulation in insurance markets," SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 6(3), pages 247-278, August.
- Sandra Rodriguez A., 2015. "Poder de monopsonio en el mercado de aseguramiento en salud en Colombia," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL CARIBE 014779, UNIVERSIDAD DEL NORTE.
- Donald Alexander & Jon Neill, 2015. "The Impact of Market Share on Health Insurance Premiums," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(4), pages 477-488, December.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:78:4:y:2012:p:1289-1304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.