Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Fabio Antoniou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010.3, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Fabio Antoniou & Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Second Best Environemntal Policies Under Uncertainty," DEOS Working Papers 1005, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Antoniou, Fabio & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Sustainable Development Papers 59375, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Fabio Antoniou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Phoebe Koundouri, 2010. "Second Best Environmental Policies under Uncertainty," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 49.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shreekar Pradhan & J. Scott Holladay & Mohammed Mohsin & Shreekar Pradhan, 2015. "Environmental Policy Instruments and Uncertainties Under Free Trade and Capital Mobility," EcoMod2015 8102, EcoMod.
- Evangelos V. Dioikitopoulos & Sugata Ghosh & Eugenia Vella, 2016. "Technological Progress, Time Perception and Environmental Sustainability," Working Papers 2016002, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Akira Miyaoka, 2019. "The Signaling Effect of Emission Taxes Under International Duopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 72(3), pages 691-720, March.
- Ioanna Pantelaiou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Panagiotis Konstantinou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2018. "Can Cleaner Environment Promote International Trade? Environmental Policies as Export Promoting Mechanisms," DEOS Working Papers 1810, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:78:3:y:2012:p:10191-1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.