Outsourcing and Vertical Integration in a Competitive Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ciliberto, Federico & Panzar, John, 2009. "Outsourcing and Vertical Integration in a Competitive Industry," MPRA Paper 18534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Oliver D & Moore, John, 1988.
"Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 755-785, July.
- Hardman Moore, John & Hart, Oliver, 1985. "Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation," CEPR Discussion Papers 60, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1985. "Incomplete Contracts and Renegotiation," Working papers 367, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Lemche, S Q, 1991. "The Geometry of Supply, Demand, and Competitive Market Structure with Economies of Scope," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 901-911, September.
- Daniel F. Spulber, 1989. "Regulation and Markets," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262192756, January.
- MacDonald, Glenn M & Slivinski, Alan, 1987. "The Simple Analytics of Competitive Equilibrium with Multiproduct Firms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 941-953, December.
- Panzar, John C & Willig, Robert D, 1981. "Economies of Scope," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 268-272, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Fossati, 2011.
"Outsourcing versus Vertical Integration: A Dynamic Model of Industry Equilibrium,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1421, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Roman Fossati, 2012. "Outsourcing versus Vertical Integration: A Dynamic Model of Industry Equilibrium," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 12/627, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Román Fossati, 2012. "Outsourcing versus vertical integration: A dynamic model of industry equilibrium," Working Papers 2012-07, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
More about this item
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:77:4:y:2011:p:885-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .