The Elasticity of Taxable Income during the 1990s: New Estimates and Sensitivity Analyses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neisser, Carina, 2017. "The elasticity of taxable income: A meta-regression analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karel Mertens & José L. Montiel Olea, 2013.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Income: New Time Series Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
19171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mertens, Karel, 2015. "Marginal Tax Rates and Income: New Time Series Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Profit Taxation and the Elasticity of the Corporate Income Tax Base: Evidence From German Corporate Tax Return Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(1), pages 118-150, March.
- Carey, Simon & Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman & Teng, Josh, 2012.
"Regression Estimates of the Elasticity of Taxable Income and the Choice of Instrument,"
Working Paper Series
2429, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Simon Carey & John Creedy & Norman Gemmell & Josh Teng, 2013. "Regression Estimates of the Elasticity of Taxable Income and the Choice of Instrument," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Weber, Caroline E., 2014. "Toward obtaining a consistent estimate of the elasticity of taxable income using difference-in-differences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 90-103.
- Emmanuel Saez & Joel Slemrod & Seth H. Giertz, 2012.
"The Elasticity of Taxable Income with Respect to Marginal Tax Rates: A Critical Review,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 3-50, March.
- Emmanuel Saez & Joel B. Slemrod & Seth H. Giertz, 2009. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income with Respect to Marginal Tax Rates: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 15012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Creedy, John & Gemmell, Norman, 2012.
"Revenue-Maximising Elasticities of Taxable Income in Multi-Rate Income Tax Structures,"
Working Paper Series
2431, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Norman Gemmell, 2013. "Revenue-Maximising Elasticities of Taxable Income in Multi-Rate Income Tax Structures," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/27, New Zealand Treasury.
- John Creedy, 2013. "Revenue-Maximising Elasticities of Taxable Income in Multi-Rate Income Tax Structures," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/24, New Zealand Treasury.
- Holmlund Bertil & Söderström Martin, 2011. "Estimating Dynamic Income Responses to Tax Reform," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-38, November.
- José Félix Sanz-Sanz & María Arrazola-Vacas & Nuria Rueda-López & Desiderio Romero-Jordán, 2015. "Reported gross income and marginal tax rates: estimation of the behavioural reactions of Spanish taxpayers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 466-484, January.
- Massarrat-Mashhadi, Nima & Werdt, Clive, 2012. "Estimating dynamic income responses to tax changes Massarrat-Mashhadi: Evidence from Germany," Discussion Papers 2012/22, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Robert McClelland & Shannon Mok, 2012. "A Review of Recent Research on Labor Supply Elasticities: Working Paper 2012-12," Working Papers 43675, Congressional Budget Office.
- Gorry, Aspen & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Mathur, Aparna, 2017.
"The response of deferred executive compensation to changes in tax rates,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 28-40.
- Aspen Gorry & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard & Aparna Mathur, 2015. "The Response of Deferred Executive Compensation to Changes in Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 21516, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matikka, Tuomas, 2014. "Taxable Income Elasticity and the Anatomy of Behavioral Response: Evidence from Finland," Working Papers 55, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:77:2:y:2010:p:406-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.