Ill-Defined versus Precise Pre-Play Communication in the Traveler’s Dilemma
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morone, A. & Morone, P. & Germani, A.R., 2014.
"Individual and group behaviour in the traveler's dilemma: An experimental study,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-7.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2012. "Individual and group behaviours in the traveller’s dilemma: an experimental study," MPRA Paper 38199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2012. "Individual and Group Behaviours in the Traveller's Dilemma: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 2012/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- repec:bla:buecrs:v:68:y:2016:i:s1:p:123-132 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:142:y:2017:i:c:p:79-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Morone & Piergiuseppe Morone, 2016.
"The Focal Point In The Traveller'S Dilemma: An Experimental Study,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(S1), pages 123-132, December.
- Morone, Andrea & Morone, Piergiuseppe, 2014. "The focal point in the Traveller’s Dilemma: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 58071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:77:2:y:2010:p:351-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .