Minimum Wages and Poverty: Will a $9.50 Federal Minimum Wage Really Help the Working Poor?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- More evidence on minimum wages, employment and poverty
by Stephen Gordon in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2010-11-10 19:27:53
- Even more on the ineffectiveness of minimum wages as an anti-poverty measure
by Stephen Gordon in Worthwhile Canadian Initiative on 2010-02-22 18:59:38
- Minimum wage - poorly targeted
by Crampton in Offsetting Behaviour on 2010-02-01 07:57:00
- "Minimum Wages and Poverty: Will a $9.50 Federal Minimum Wage Really Help the Working Poor?"
by Craig Newmark in newmark's door on 2010-02-22 16:29:00
More about this item
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:76:3:y:2010:p:592-623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Laura Razzolini The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.