Estimating Local Welfare Generated by an NFL Team under Credible Threat of Relocation
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Intangible Benefits of the Vikings and the Relocation Threat Credibility
by Phil Miller in Market Power on 2010-01-19 23:55:03
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Adam Nowak, 2015. "Professional Sports Facilities, Teams and Property Values: Evidence from Seattle's Key Arena," Working Papers 15-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:spr:schmbr:v:70:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s41464-017-0044-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, Brad & Johnson, Bruce & Mason, Daniel & Whitehead, John, 2011.
"Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games,"
2011-20, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason & John C. Whitehead, 2011. "Estimating the Value of Medal Success at the 2010 Winter Olympic Games," Working Papers 11-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Kurt W. Rotthoff, 2016. "The Economic Impact and Civic Pride Effects of Sports Teams and Mega-Events: Do The Public and the Professionals Agree?," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 21-32, February.
- Pete Groothuis & Kurt W. Rotthoff, 2014. "Surveying the Literature and the People: The Economic Impact of Sports Teams and Civic Pride," Working Papers 14-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Humphreys, Brad R. & Zhou, Li, 2015. "Reference-dependent preferences, team relocations, and major league expansion," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 10-25.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Haifang Huang & Brad R. Humphreys, 2014. "New Sports Facilities And Residential Housing Markets," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 629-663, September.
- Huang, Haifang & Humphreys, Brad, 2012. "Do New Sports Facilities Revitalize Urban Neighborhoods? Evidence from Residential Mortgage Applications," Working Papers 2012-5, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- repec:sae:jospec:v:19:y:2018:i:2:p:279-296 is not listed on IDEAS
- Humphreys, Brad & Zhou, Li, 2014.
"Loss Aversion, Team Relocations, and Major League Expansion,"
2014-3, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Li Zhou, 2014. "Loss Aversion, Team Relocations, and Major League Expansion," Working Papers 14-17, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael C. Davis & Christian M. End, 2011. "Team Success, Productivity and Economic Impact," Chapters,in: The Economics of Sport, Health and Happiness, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead, 2018.
"Willingness to Pay for Soccer Player Development in the United States,"
Journal of Sports Economics,
, vol. 19(2), pages 279-296, February.
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead, 2015. "Willingness to Pay for Soccer Player Development in the United States," Working Papers 15-03, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:76:1:y:2009:p:198-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.