Inflation and Relative Price Variability: New Evidence for the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baglan, Deniz & Ege Yazgan, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2016.
"Relative price variability and inflation: New evidence,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 263-282.
- Deniz Baglan & M. Ege Yazgan & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2015. "Relative Price Variability and Inflation: New evidence," Working Papers 1502, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Becker, Sascha S. & Nautz, Dieter, 2012.
"Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 624-634.
- Sascha S. Becker & Dieter Nautz, 2010. "Inflation, Price Dispersion and Market Integration through the Lens of a Monetary Search Model," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2010-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Becker, Sascha & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Inflation, price dispersion and market integration through the lens of a monetary search model," Discussion Papers 2010/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Dr. Gulnihal Aksoy & Prof. Dr. Don Bredin & Deirdre Corcoran & Stilianos Fountas, 2017.
"Relative Price Dispersion and Inflation: Evidence for the UK and the US,"
Credit and Capital Markets,
Credit and Capital Markets, vol. 50(1), pages 3-24.
- Gulnihal Aksoy & Don Bredin & Deirdre Corcoran & Stilianos Fountas, 2016. "Relative Price Dispersion and In flation: Evidence for the UK and the US," Discussion Paper Series 2016_05, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2016.
- Biao Gu & Jianfeng Wang & Yi David Wang, 2016. "A Panel Smooth Transition Approach to Inflation and Relative Price Variability in China," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 62-73, February.
- Young Se Kim & Byeongdeuk Jang, 2015. "Dispersion of Inflation Expectations: Stylized Facts, Puzzles, and Macroeconomic Implications," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 31, pages 89-119.
- Juliane Scharff & Sven Schreiber, 2012.
"Evidence on the effects of inflation on price dispersion under indexation,"
Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 291-311, August.
- Sven Schreiber & Juliane Scharff, 2008. "Evidence on the effects of inflation on price dispersion under indexation," IMK Working Paper 12-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- repec:rej:journl:v:19:y:2016:i:61:p:193-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:vls:finstu:v:21:y:2017:i:1:p:28-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Fielding & Christopher Hajzler & James MacGee, 2017. "Price-Level Dispersion versus Inflation-Rate Dispersion: Evidence from Three Countries," Staff Working Papers 17-3, Bank of Canada.
- Sascha S. Becker, 2011. "What Drives the Relationship Between Inflation and Price Dispersion? Market Power vs. Price Rigidity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nebiye Yamak & Sinem Kocak & Fatma Kolcu, 2016. "Causal Relationship Between Relative Price Variability and Inflation in Turkey:Evidence from Panel Data," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(60), pages 183-198, June.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:76:1:y:2009:p:146-164. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.