2008 Presidential Address: Institutions, Economic Freedom, and Cross-Country Differences in Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan Zhang & Joshua Hall & Feng Yao, 2017. "Does Economic Freedom Affect The Production Frontier? A Semiparametric Approach With Panel Data," Working Papers 17-27, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Danko Tarabar & Joshua C. Hall, 2015. "Explaining the Worldwide Decline in Military Conscription: 1970-2010," Working Papers 15-30, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Falguni Pattanaik & Narayan Nayak, 2014. "Economic freedom and economic growth in India: What is the empirical relationship?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 275-298, November.
- Danko Tarabar & Joshua C. Hall, 2016. "Explaining the worldwide decline in the length of mandatory military service, 1970–2010," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 168(1), pages 55-74, July.
- Noel D. Campbell & David T. Mitchell & Tammy M. Rogers, 2014. "Measures of entrepreneurship and institutions: a more formal robustness check," Chapters,in: Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, chapter 4, pages 52-82 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Kyle Peyton & Ariel R. Belasen, 2012.
"Corruption in Emerging and Developing Economies: Evidence from a Pooled Cross-Section,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 48(2), pages 29-43, March.
- Kyle Peyton & Ariel R. Belasen, 2012. "Corruption in Emerging and Developing Economies: Evidence from a Pooled Cross-Section," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(2), pages 29-43, March.
- repec:jfr:rwe111:v:7:y:2016:i:1:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Kun-Li & Doan, Anh Tuan & Doong, Shuh-Chyi, 2016. "Changes in ownership structure and bank efficiency in Asian developing countries: The role of financial freedom," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 19-34.
- Yankow, Jeffrey J., 2014. "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of State Economic Freedom on Individual Wages," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:4:y:2009:p:937-956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .