Teen Smoking and Birth Outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Abrevaya, Jason & Dahl, Christian M, 2008. "The Effects of Birth Inputs on Birthweight," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 26, pages 379-397.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2006. "Estimating the effect of smoking on birth outcomes using a matched panel data approach," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(4), pages 489-519.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2002. "Simple and Bias-Corrected Matching Estimators for Average Treatment Effects," NBER Technical Working Papers 0283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Almond & Kenneth Y. Chay & David S. Lee, 2005. "The Costs of Low Birth Weight," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1031-1083.
- Evans, William N. & Ringel, Jeanne S., 1999.
"Can higher cigarette taxes improve birth outcomes?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 135-154, April.
- William N. Evans & Jeanne S. Ringel, 1997. "Can Higher Cigarette Taxes Improve Birth Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 5998, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:32:y:2017:i:7:p:1207-1225 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hope Corman & Dhaval Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2018.
"Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 85(1), pages 6-47, July.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function," NBER Working Papers 24131, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hope Corman & Dhaval M. Dave & Nancy E. Reichman, 2017. "Evolution of the Infant Health Production Function," Working Papers id:12331, eSocialSciences.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Ana I. Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2014. "Campaña antitabaco en Uruguay: Impacto en la decisión de dejar de fumar durante el embarazo y en el peso al nacer," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1401, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoonâ€ Jae Whang, 2017.
"Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(7), pages 1207-1225, November.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band for the Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," Papers 1601.02801, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Lee, Sokbae & Okui, Ryo & Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2017. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86852, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly robust uniform confidence band for the conditional average treatment effect function," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Sokbae Lee & Ryo Okui & Yoon-Jae Whang, 2016. "Doubly Robust Uniform Confidence Band For The Conditional Average Treatment Effect Function," KIER Working Papers 931, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Liu, Haiyong & Mroz, Thomas & Adair, Linda, 2009. "Parental compensatory behaviors and early child health outcomes in Cebu, Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 209-230, November.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Ana Inés Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2014. "Tobacco Control Campaign in Uruguay: Impact on Smoking Cessation during Pregnancy," NBER Working Papers 19878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harris, Jeffrey E. & Balsa, Ana Inés & Triunfo, Patricia, 2015. "Tobacco control campaign in Uruguay: Impact on smoking cessation during pregnancy and birth weight," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 186-196.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:70:y:2019:i:2:p:210-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Averett, Susan L. & Wang, Yang, 2012. "The Effects of EITC Payment Expansion on Maternal Smoking," IZA Discussion Papers 6680, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Ana Balsa & Patricia Triunfo, 2014. "Campaña antitabaco en Uruguay:Impacto en la decisión de dejar de fumar durante el embarazo y en el peso al nacer," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0114, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2019.
"Effects of Pregnancy and Birth on Smoking and Drinking Behaviours: A Comparative Study Between Men and Women,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 210-234, June.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2016. "Effects of pregnancy and birth on smoking and drinking behaviors: a comparative study between men and women," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:3:y:2009:p:892-907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.