The Link between Advanced Placement Experience and Early College Success
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory C. Wolniak & Ryan S. Wells & Mark E. Engberg & Catherine A. Manly, 2016. "College Enhancement Strategies and Socioeconomic Inequality," Research in Higher Education, Springer;Association for Institutional Research, vol. 57(3), pages 310-334, May.
- Cecilia Speroni, 2011. "Determinants of Students Success: The Role of Advanced Placement and Dual Enrollment Programs," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e3994f748a66428b802df56d0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jensen, Elizabeth J. & Wu, Stephen, 2010. "Early decision and college performance," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 517-525, August.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7289 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:3:y:2009:p:873-891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .