Public Pollution Abatement, Regional Capital Mobility, and Tax Competition
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2013. "Regional Effects in China of an Emissions-Reduction Policy: Tax v. Subsidy," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1275, European Regional Science Association.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold & Alfred J. Hagger, 2013.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), pages 483-500, October.
- Chen, Anping & Groenewold, Nicolaas & Hagger, Alfred J., 2013. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(4), pages 1-18.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold & A J Hagger, 2010. "The Regional Economic Effects of A Reduction In Carbon Emissions," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:aue:wpaper:1509 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2017.
"Welfare Ranking of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Capital Mobility and Cross‐Border Pollution,"
Southern Economic Journal,
John Wiley & Sons, vol. 84(1), pages 317-336, July.
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2015. "Welfare Ranking of Environmental Policies in the Presence of Capital Mobility and Cross-border Pollution," DEOS Working Papers 1513, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Hadjiyiannis, Costas & Hatzipanayotou, Panos & Michael, Michael S., 2013. "Competition for environmental aid and aid fungibility," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 1-11.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2014.
"The regional economic effects of a reduction in carbon emissions and an evaluation of offsetting policies in China,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(2), pages 429-453, June.
- Anping Chen & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2012. "The Regional Economic Effects of a Reduction in Carbon Emissions and An Evaluation of Offsetting Policies in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Hayami, Hitoshi & Nakamura, Masao & Nakamura, Alice O., 2015. "Economic performance and supply chains: The impact of upstream firms׳ waste output on downstream firms׳ performance in Japan," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 47-65.
- Nikos Tsakiris & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2015. "Emission Permits and Public Pollution Abatement:: Can Decentralized Environmental Policies be Efficient?," CESifo Working Paper Series 5278, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hamid Beladi & Chi-Chur Chao & Daniel Hollas, 2013. "Does globalization weaken labor unions in developing countries?," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 562-571, June.
- Ioanna Pantelaiou & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Panagiotis Konstantinou & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2018. "Can Cleaner Environment Promote International Trade? Environmental Policies as Export Promoting Mechanisms," DEOS Working Papers 1810, Athens University of Economics and Business.
More about this item
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:3:y:2009:p:703-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.