Third Degree Price Discrimination in Linear-Demand Markets: Effects on Number of Markets Served and Social Welfare
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2012.
"Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 605-614.
- Y. Braouezec, 2012. "Customer-class pricing, parallel trade and the optimal number of market segments," Post-Print hal-00788041, HAL.
- Simon Cowan, 2016.
"Welfare-increasing third-degree price discrimination,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 326-340, May.
- Simon GB Cowan, 2013. "Welfare-increasing third-degree price discrimination," Economics Series Working Papers 652, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Iñaki Aguirre & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 2010.
"Monopoly Price Discrimination and Demand Curvature,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Cowan, Simon & Vickers, John, 2009. "Monopoly Price Discrimination and Demand Curvature," IKERLANAK 2009-39, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Chan KIm, 2018. "Input price discrimination with differentiated final products," Working papers 2018rwp-118, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Tomohisa Okada & Takanori Adachi, 2013. "Third-Degree Price Discrimination, Consumption Externalities, and Market Opening," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 209-219, June.
- Lichtenberg Frank R., 2010. "Pharmaceutical Price Discrimination and Social Welfare," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-32, July.
- Yann Braouezec, 2013. "The Welfare Effects of Regulating the Number of Market Segments," Working Papers 2013-ECO-11, IESEG School of Management.
- Jiuping Xu & Guomin Fang & Zezhong Wu, 2016. "Network equilibrium of production, transportation and pricing for multi-product multi-market," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 84(3), pages 567-595, December.
- O. C. Ferrell & Dimitri Kapelianis & Linda Ferrell & Lynzie Rowland, 2018. "Expectations and Attitudes Toward Gender-Based Price Discrimination," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 152(4), pages 1015-1032, November.
More about this item
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:2:y:2008:p:558-573. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.