The Dissipation of Minimum Wage Gains for Workers through Labor-Labor Substitution: Evidence from the Los Angeles Living Wage Ordinance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeannette Wicks-Lim & Jeffrey Thompson, 2010. "Combining Minimum Wage and Earned Income Tax Credit Policies to Guarantee a Decent Living Standard to All U.S. Workers," Published Studies peri_mw_eitc_oct2010, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Bodo Aretz & Melanie Arntz & Terry Gregory, 2013.
"The Minimum Wage Affects Them All: Evidence on Employment Spillovers in the Roofing Sector,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(3), pages 282-315, August.
- Aretz, Bodo & Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2012. "The minimum wage affects them all: Evidence on employment spillovers in the roofing sector," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-061, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Aretz, Bodo & Arntz, Melanie & Gregory, Terry, 2012. "The Minimum Wage Affects Them All: Evidence on Employment Spillovers in the Roofing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 7047, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & J.M. Ian Salas & William Wascher, 2013.
"Revisiting the Minimum Wage-Employment Debate: Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater?,"
NBER Working Papers
18681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neumark, David & Salas, J.M. Ian & Wascher, William, 2013. "Revisiting the Minimum Wage-Employment Debate: Throwing Out the Baby with the Bathwater?," IZA Discussion Papers 7166, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Matthew Thompson & Leslie Koyle, 2012.
"The effects of living wage laws on low-wage workers and low-income families: What do we know now?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-34, December.
- Neumark, David & Thompson, Matthew & Koyle, Leslie, 2012. "The Effects of Living Wage Laws on Low-Wage Workers and Low-Income Families: What Do We Know Now?," IZA Discussion Papers 7114, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Neumark & Matthew Thompson & Francesco Brindisi & Leslie Koyle & Clayton Reck, 2012. "Estimating the Economic Impacts of Living Wage Mandates Using Ex Ante Simulations, Longitudinal Estimates, and New Public and Administrative Data: Evidence for New York City," NBER Working Papers 18055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Giuliano, 2007. "Minimum wage effects on employment, substitution, and the quality of the teenage labor supply: Evidence from personal data," Working Papers 0723, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- John Horton, 2017. "Price Floors and Employer Preferences: Evidence from a Minimum Wage Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6548, CESifo Group Munich.
- David Neumark, 2017. "The Employment Effects of Minimum Wages: Some Questions We Need to Answer," NBER Working Papers 23584, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Doruk Cengiz & Arindrajit Dube & Attila Lindner & Ben Zipperer, 2018. "The Effect of Minimum Wages on Low-Wage Jobs: Evidence from the United States Using a Bunching Estimator," CEP Discussion Papers dp1531, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:2:y:2008:p:473-496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .