Media Coverage and Charitable Giving after the 2004 Tsunami
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barış K. Yörük, 2012.
"The Effect of Media on Charitable Giving and Volunteering: Evidence from the “Give Five” Campaign,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 813-836, September.
- Baris K. Yörük, 2009. "The Effect of Media on Charitable Giving and Volunteering: Evidence from the `Give Five' Campaign," Discussion Papers 09-02, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2012.
"Modelling charitable donations to an unexpected natural disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 97-110.
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Karl Taylor, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," Working Papers 2009015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Brown, Sarah & Harris, Mark N. & Taylor, Karl, 2009. "Modelling Charitable Donations to an Unexpected Natural Disaster: Evidence from the U.S. Panel Study of Income Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 4424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yörük Bariş K., 2015.
"Do Charitable Subsidies Crowd Out Political Giving? The Missing Link between Charitable and Political Contributions,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Do Charitable Subsidies Crowd Out Political Giving? The Missing Link Between Charitable and Political Contributions," Discussion Papers 13-09, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Aldashev, Gani & Marini, Marco & Verdier, Thierry, 2014.
"Brothers in alms? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 182-200.
- Aldashev, Gani & Marini, Marco & Verdier, Thierry, 2010. "Brothers in Alms? Coordination between NGOs on Markets for Development Donations," CEPR Discussion Papers 8109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco A. Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in alms ? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2013. "Brothers in alms? coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 293, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Gani Aldashev & Marini Marco & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in alms? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109513, HAL.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in Alms? Coordination Betwen Nonprofits on Markets for Donations," Working Papers 1406, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Philip Verwimp, 2016. "Pro-social behavior after a disaster: parochial or universal? Evidence from a natural experiment in Belgium," Working Papers CEB 16-054, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khim-Yong Goh & Kai-Lung Hui & Ivan P. L. Png, 2011. "Newspaper Reports and Consumer Choice: Evidence from the Do Not Call Registry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1640-1654, February.
- Sarah Smith & Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm & Kimberley Scharf, 2017. "The Donation Response to Natural Disasters," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 17/688, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ilya O. Ryzhov & Bin Han & Jelena Bradić, 2016. "Cultivating Disaster Donors Using Data Analytics," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 62(3), pages 849-866, March.
- Tiefenbach, Tim & Kohlbacher, Florian, 2015. "Disasters, donations, and tax law changes: Disentangling effects on subjective well-being by exploiting a natural experiment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 94-112.
- Baris Yoruk, 2013. "Are Generous People More Likely to Vote?," Discussion Papers 13-10, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Chiou, Lesley & Lopez, Mary, 2010. "The reality of reality television: Does reality TV influence local crime rates?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 330-333, September.
More about this item
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:75:1:y:2008:p:9-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.