A Guide to Graduate Study in Economics: Ranking Economics Departments by Fields of Expertise
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Kamal P. Updahyaya, 2011. "From London to the Continent: Ranking European Economics Departments on the Basis of Prestigious Medals and Awards," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 14(2), pages 119-126, Winter.
- Wolfram Elsner & Fred Lee, 2010. "Assessing economic research and the future of heterodox economics. Failures and alternatives of journals, departments, and scholars rankings," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 31-41.
- Dan S. Rickman & John V. Winters, 2016.
"Ranking Authors and Institutions by Publications in Regional Science Journals: 2010–2014,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(2), pages 312-336, June.
- Rickman, Dan S. & Winters, John V, 2015. "Ranking authors and institutions by publications in regional science journals: 2010-2014," MPRA Paper 65593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan S. Rickman & John V. Winters, 2015. "Ranking Authors and Institutions by Publications in Regional Science Journals: 2010-2014," Economics Working Paper Series 1603, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- William L. Davis & Bob G. Figgins & David Hedengren & Daniel B. Klein, 2011. "Economics Professors' Favorite Economic Thinkers, Journals, and Blogs (along with Party and Policy Views)," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 8(2), pages 126-146, May.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/327130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010.
"Trends in Economic Research: An International Perspective,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 479-494, November.
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in Economic Research: An International Perspective," Working Papers 463, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Guimaraes, Paulo & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Trends in Economic Research: An International Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 4785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ana Rute Cardoso & Paulo Guimarães & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2010. "Trends in economic research: An international perspective," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 832.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Grijalva, Therese C. & Nowell, Clifford, 2014.
"What Interests Environmental and Resource Economists? A Comparison of Research Output in Agricultural Economics versus Environmental Economics,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(2), August.
- Grijalva, Therese C. & Nowell, Clifford, 0. "What Interests Environmental and Resource Economists? A Comparison of Research Output in Agricultural Economics versus Environmental Economics," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- David Colander & Tiziana Dominguez & Gail Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick, 2009. "How Do Median Graduate Economic Programs Differ from Top-ranked Programs?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0913, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Derek Yu & Atoko Kasongo & Mariana Moses, 2016. "Examining the performance of the South African economics departments, 2005-2014," Working Papers 13/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:85:y:2017:i:1:p:138-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederic S. Lee & Therese C. Grijalva & Clifford Nowell, 2010. "Ranking Economics Departments in a Contested Discipline," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(5), pages 1345-1375, November.
- Anne E Winkler & Sharon G Levin & Paula E Stephan & Wolfgang Gl&aauml;nzel, 2014. "Publishing Trends in Economics across Colleges and Universities, 1991–2007," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(4), pages 560-582, September.
More about this item
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
- A23 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Graduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:4:y:2008:p:971-996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .