Widespread Corruption in Sports Gambling: Fact Or Fiction
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darren Grant & William Green, 2013. "Grades as incentives," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 1563-1592, June.
- repec:gam:jgames:v:8:y:2017:i:3:p:27-:d:103200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Deutscher & Eugen Dimant & Brad R. Humphreys, 2017.
"Match Fixing and Sports Betting in Football: Empirical Evidence from the German Bundesliga,"
17-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Christian Deutscher & Eugen Dimant & Brad Humphreys, 2017. "Match Fixing and Sports Betting in Football. Empirical Evidence from the German Bundesliga," PPE Working Papers 0008, Philosophy, Politics and Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Grant, Darren, 2016. "The essential economics of threshold-based incentives: Theory, estimation, and evidence from the Western States 100," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 180-197.
- Borghesi, Richard & Dare, William, 2009. "A test of the widespread-point-shaving theory," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 115-121, September.
- Darren Grant & William B. Green, 2009. "The Simple Economics of Thresholds: Grades as Incentives," Working Papers 0901, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Sutherland, Ewan, 2014. "Internet governance: Gambling on the periphery," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101420, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Wladimir Andreff, 2016. "4 Corruption in Sport," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01279785, HAL.
More about this item
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:4:y:2008:p:1063-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .