Ranking Economics Journals, Economics Departments, and Economists Using Teaching-Focused Research Productivity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2011.
"An updated ranking of academic journals in economics,"
Canadian Journal of Economics/Revue canadienne d'économique, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 44(4), pages 1525-1538, November.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "An updated ranking of academic journals in economics," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1525-1538, November.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Papers 1009, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Pantelis Kalaitzidakis & Theofanis P. Mamuneas & Thanasis Stengos, 2010. "An Updated Ranking of Academic Journals in Economics," Working Paper series 15_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Phillip Saunders, 2011. "A history of economic education," Chapters, in: Gail M. Hoyt & KimMarie McGoldrick (ed.),International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 1, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlos J. Asarta & Frank G. Mixon Jr., 2019. "Publishing and Scholarship in Economic Education: A Catalog and Assessment," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 64(2), pages 269-281, October.
- Melody Lo & Sunny Wong & Franklin G. Mixon & Carlos J. Asarta, 2014. "Ranking Economics Journals and Articles, Economics Departments, and Economists Using Teaching-Focused Research Productivity: 1991-2011," Working Papers 14-14, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Katja Rost & Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Quantitative and Qualitative Rankings of Scholars," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 63(1), pages 63-91, January.
- Franklin G. Mixon, Jr. & Kamal P. Upadhyaya, 2008. "A Citations-Based Appraisal of New Journals in Economics Education," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 7(1), pages 36-46.
- John H. Huston & Roger W. Spencer, 2018. "Using Network Centrality to Inform Our View of Nobel Economists," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 616-628, September.
More about this item
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:3:y:2008:p:894-906. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.