Aid, Policies, and Growth in Developing Countries: A New Look at the Empirics
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unbreen Qayyum, 2013. "Institutional Quality, Conflict and Aid Dependency," PIDE-Working Papers 2013:94, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- James B. Ang, 2009.
"Financial Liberalization And The Aid Growth Relationship In India,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
10-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- James, Ang, 2009. "Financial Liberalization and the Aid-Growth Relationship in India," MPRA Paper 14411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lessmann, Christian & Markwardt, Gunther, 2012. "Aid, Growth and Devolution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(9), pages 1723-1749.
- Xin Geng & Carlos Martins-Filho & Feng Yao, 2015. "Estimation of a Partially Linear Regression in Triangular Systems," Working Papers 15-46, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Hassen Abda Wako, 2018.
"Aid, institutions and economic growth in subâ€ Saharan Africa: Heterogeneous donors and heterogeneous responses,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 23-44, February.
- Wako, Hassen, 2016. "Aid, institutions and economic growth: Heterogeneous parameters and heterogeneous donors," MERIT Working Papers 009, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Muhammad Javid & Abdul Qayyum, 2011. "Foreign Aid and Growth Nexus in Pakistan: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," PIDE-Working Papers 2011:72, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Philip Ifeakachukwu Nwosa & Temidayo Oladiran Akinbobola, 2016. "Capital Inflows and Economic Growth in Nigeria: The Role of Macroeconomic Policies," African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 277-290, September.
- Emara, Noha & Plotkin, David & Stein, Alyssa, 2013. "Foreign aid and growth in Egypt: The role of economic policy," MPRA Paper 68687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debasri Mukherjee & Elias Shukralla & Eskander Alvi, 2008. "Foreign Aid, Growth, Policy And Reform," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 15(6), pages 1-9.
- Henri Bezuidenhout, 2009.
"A Regional Perspective on Aid and FDI in Southern Africa,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 15(3), pages 310-321, August.
- Henri Bezuidenhout, 2009. "A regional perspective on Aid and FDI in Southern Africa," Working Papers 147, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lessmann, Christian & Markwardt, Gunther, 2009. "Aid, growth and decentralization," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Din, Musleh-ud & Haider, Adnan, 2014.
"Foreign aid, external debt and governance,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 41-52.
- Qayyum, Unbreen & Musleh ud, Din & Haider, Adnan, 2012. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," MPRA Paper 40260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unbreen Qayyum & Musleh-ud Din & Adnan Haider, 2013. "Foreign Aid, External Debt and Governance," SBP Working Paper Series 64, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Shankar Ghimire & Debasri Mukherjee & Eskander Alvi, 2013. "Sectoral Aid-for-Trade and Sectoral Exports: A Seemingly Unrelated Regression Analysis," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2744-2755.
- Armah, Stephen E. & Nelson, Carl H., 2008. "Is Foreign Aid Beneficial for Sub-Saharan Africa? A Panel Data Analysis," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6356, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Herzer, Dierk & Klasen, Stephan & Dreher, Axel, 2009. "The search for a long-run aid and growth relationship: Pitfalls and findings," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009 23, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- James B. Ang, 2010. "Does Foreign Aid Promote Growth? Exploring the Role of Financial Liberalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 197-212, May.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:3:y:2008:p:693-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.