Market and Welfare Effects of the U.S. Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitrios Panagiotou, 2019. "Market Power Effects of the Livestock Mandatory Reporting Act in the U.S. Meat Industry: a Stochastic Frontier Approach Under Uncertainty," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 103-122, March.
- Joseph, Kishore & Garcia, Philip & Peterson, Paul E., 2016. "Does the Boxed Beef Price Inform the Live Cattle Futures Price?," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236166, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Scott W. Fausti & Zhiguang Wang & Bashir A. Qasmi & Matthew A. Diersen, 2014.
"Risk and marketing behavior: pricing fed cattle on a grid,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 601-612, September.
- Scott Fausti & Zhiguang (Gerald) Wang & Bashir Qasmi & Matt Diersen, 2012. "Risk and Marketing Behavior: Pricing Fed Cattle on a Grid," Staff Papers 12001, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Wang, Zhiguang & Qasmi, Bashir A. & Diersen, Matthew A., 2012. "Risk and Marketing Behavior: Pricing Fed Cattle on a Grid," Economics Staff Papers 127898, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sej:ancoec:v:74:1:y:2007:p:290-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Razzolini) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Laura Razzolini to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.